Our Office & Amenities
Safe Environment & Infection Control
Our office is constantly developing and upgrading its safety measures as recommended by the American Dental Association, OSHA, WISHA (Washington) and the U.S. Center for Disease Control. Some of the precautions we closely follow to assure your peace of mind and well-being are:
- Use of gloves, masks and protective eyewear
- Weekly contracted sterilization monitoring services to insure effectiveness of equipment and procedures
- Sterilization of all instruments placed intra-orally
- Sterilization of hand pieces (drills) - Disposable and single usage to prevent cross-contamination
- Monthly staff meetings to upgrade standards and keep staff well informed
We only use distilled water in every operatory. Distilled water is water that has been boiled, sterilized and purified. Our office uses a reliable source of distilled water in order to ensure the highest level of patient safety.
- An inviting Reception Area soothing waterfall.
- While waiting to be called back, you can enjoy a relaxed massage from our “human touch” massage.
- Internet Access - You can check your email, and surf the internet while you stay in the reception area.
- Children's Waiting Area with computer games and toys.
- Personalized Television in all treatment rooms.
- DVD Players for movies (You can bring and watch your favorite movies while having your treatment in our dental chairs).
- CD Players for more specific music taste.